Transylvania University and the Lexington-Fayette County Health Department are partnering to provide the FREE Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine for ages 12 years and older at a special clinic 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 2, at the William T. Young Campus Center (corner of W. Fourth Street and North Broadway). Please register at www.lfchd.org/vaccine (en español at www.lfchd.org/vacuna). For ages 12-17, a legal guardian MUST be present at the time of the shot.
- Each recipient MUST register in advance.
- You may enter up to 8 registrants per phone number or email address.
- Registration will close when all appointment slots are full.
- If this is a first dose, a second dose will be needed in 21 days. You can call our Public Health Clinic at 859-288-2483 to schedule a same-day appointment every Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
- If you’ve already received a COVID-19 vaccine, please bring your vaccination card. If you do not have your card, please visit https://www.lfchd.org/covidreplacementcard/.
- Parking is available in any university-designated parking area, including those at Graham Cottage Alumni House off Broadway between Kenilworth Court and W. Fifth Street and behind the Mitchell Fine Arts Center at the corner of W. Fourth and N. Upper streets.
Thank you for your interest in getting vaccinated. If you need assistance, please contact our call center at 859-899-2222.